Sofa Cleaning Service - Leatherhead KT21
Leather furniture sets are expensive and valued and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Different kinds of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly recommend our customers to avoid using home cleansers which can destroy the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers professional advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of damage or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Leatherhead KT21to take care of your favorite leather furniture pieces. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to remove stains, bad smells, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable leather of your furniture. We are going to totally renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather furniture. With the aid of our professional care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again delightful to look at as they add style and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these steps:
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or deficiencies before declaring the job complete.
- Before we start work we are going to try on a small patch of the leather to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is vitally important to use appropriate cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians will select the best and most effective way to clean your couch.
- We examine your leather furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- The sofa and other pieces are cleaned with a vacuum cleaner at all accessible places for removal of all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a clean cloth.