Sofa Cleaning Tatsfield TN16
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning methods and we strongly urge our customers to avoid using homemade cleansers that could damage the leather and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our clients professional advice, technical expertise and top level professional leather sofa cleaning with no risk of mutilation or alteration involved.
Entrust the experts at Prolux Carpet Cleaning Tatsfield TN16to clean your favorite leather furniture. Our high quality upholstery cleaning service is going to get rid of stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the valuable hide of your furniture. We are going to completely brighten up the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the aid of our skilled care the useful life your living room set is extended and you are going to avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add style and class to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning procedure follows these steps:
- The couch and other pieces are vacuumed on all sides for removing all hard particles, lint and dust accumulated between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot cleaned and blotted with a special agent and a clean cloth.
- Before we begin working we will try on a tiny patch of the hide to make sure its structure and color will withstand the procedure.Because different leather manufacturers use different processing technologies and chemicals, it is extremely important to utilize the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our skilled technicians are going to determine the safest and most efficient way to clean your sofa.
- We examine your furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- We check the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job finished.